Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Post 3: November 25 2014

He's putting thoughts in my head, taking them out. My head feels empty. Only one thought's been in my head: my job to kill someone. The knife across from me is tempting, I can feel him watching me. This isn't a very pleasant situation, because I am afraid, but this is my job, my mission. I hear him whisper faintly "kill" before disappearing completely.
It's hard. Hard to sleep, eat, breathe even. I'm not exactly doing a good job at being a functional human being. I can feel him watching when I am alone in the halls, when I'm at school. I'm scared. Help me. It's getting harder to function properly. I've been zoning out a lot, when he empties my mind and puts thoughts in my head that I couldn't block out.
He's out to kill me.

My thoughts exactly

No comments:

Post a Comment