Thursday, November 20, 2014

Post 1: November 20 2014

 Shadow-beings, monsters, whatever you call them, they're there. I know they're there, but not very many people can see or detect them. They control human beings, disguising themselves as one, so that they can take over more people and put microchips in their brains.. Sometimes, they kill those they can't win over. When they take someone over, they control the person's emotions, thoughts, actions and everything else about them. And the sad part is that the mindless puppets still think they're "normal" or that the thoughts in their head are their own. Few of us know what life is like beyond the grasps of the unholy beings, what it's like to know about the darkness that exists in this world alongside us.
I'm afraid for the rest of humanity, the actual humans, and not those... programs, puppets of the Shadows, who are being telepathically controlled by the Shadow-beings. They, we, need to realize what's going on and take a stand or something. I need someone to help me, to believe me. I'm scared. I'm not sure who's real, who isn't, and I'm scared. If there's someone out there, a real human being, please contact me. I'm losing my mind, please, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment